VISION & MISSION

VISION & MISSION: The kingdom of God has come to us, now is come the kingdom of our Lord, and the kingdom of God is near. Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God. Everything is possible for him who believes. God is our strength and through Him we will encourage the timid, and help the weak. With God's mercy we shall go into all the world and preach the good news of gospel; and proclaim in His name about repentance for forgiveness of sins to all nations. We pray for salvation, healing and redemption in His name Jesus Christ. By faith in love and hope, we press on toward the goal according to His plan. For, nothing is impossible with God. mUic];ehLKm];TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.Et,pQn]w}.tL,hw];yw].eSmI;w}.yU,mUiw]:lQw]El:tuik].mL;sm]nL,"kUn];ekL.etkin]Kw]:mun];nG];mUic];ehLKm];JPL;sw]:n}.mI;tac];lImac],klL,kU:ekL."tL,ekL.yum],n}.An],lG]ekL:pQn]l}:kU:mQw];yw]."JPL;sw]:pQn]AQn]hqc];hw];El:lUv]:mn];sw]:eShw];etpn]hqc];tI:ekL.sG]lQk].sG]ng}.eSEl:sg}:Tqm]ekL.hqc];AUn]:nuc];sG]Kw]"lUv]:krunL,JPL;sw]:eShw];etkGL,nG];km];PL,elL;kn}.kU:tI:'ehL;lat]:Kaw],lIkGam];JtL;sw]:'El:hgc].eSL,lgc]:ngc],twa},sG]Kuin];tL,l}:An]pg},wac];KGac].pn]nn].'tI:kUn];kU:mUic];kU:sUiw].KUiw];lUv]:suiw]:sw]:ey,Su"hw];SU;tgc];nG];suiw]:sw]:ey,SuKrit]:Ek,Kzt]'yUt];yL'T},Tut],pUt];pg},pn]lgt]:lqw];"lUv]:tac];yum],'tac];hk].'tac];muc]:mgc];eShw];suin],hqc];tuic]:Kuin]:nL:kGL,sU;yUic];ma}sgm];wac];Pqn]sw]:"pUiw]:wL:epL;pL;TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.An]Am],pQn]l}:Am],mI;"

Friday, May 15, 2020

Gracious Hand of Our God Is On Us, Amen, Hallelujah!

SU;tgc];
sw]:AU:hw];mUic];kac]haw]tI:KL:'tac],ekY;sU;An]sw]:mI;krunL,'yUt];yL'pn]tac];lImac],klL,nm]nm]eSpn]kuc],ekY;yG],sw]:n}."kw]KL:sUm];ekY;sU;sw]:hw];'pun]:An]sw]:lUik]:Aw]hw];w}."El:Aik],An]muiw];kuc],ekY;sU;yG],sw]:mI;w}.nUiw]hw];'sw]:Eh.kc]:eSsgm];hUm],sgm];kum].pn]hw];n}.'lUv]:nG];suiw]:sw]:ey,SueAL:"ALmin]:'hL<El;lU;yL;"
Our Father in heave, thank you for your mercy, healing, blessings and grace. I am grateful to you that you have chosen us. And your hand of grace is on us, protect and preserve us in Jesus' name. Amen, Hallelujah!

Revelation 18

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“‘Come out of her, my people,’[b]
    so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
    and God has remembered her crimes.
Give back to her as she has given;
    pay her back double for what she has done.
    Pour her a double portion from her own cup.

Ezra 9

15 Lord, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence.”

Ezra 8

18 Because the gracious hand of our God was on us, ..."
21 There, by the Ahava Canal, I proclaimed a fast, so that we might humble ourselves before our God and ask him for a safe journey for us and our children, with all our possessions.23 So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.
31 ... The hand of our God was on us, and he protected us from enemies and bandits along the way.

John 10

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Revelation 21

6 ... “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. ...."
6...'!mn];yw].yw]."kw]pQn]sw]:AL,lfL,El:sw]:AUw],mikL,'ekL.Et,cw]:hUw]puic];el:ekL.Kgt],ygt]:lUp];lc]liun];Sut];nn].yw]."..."(Kuin];puit],En21;6')

No comments: