VISION & MISSION

VISION & MISSION: The kingdom of God has come to us, now is come the kingdom of our Lord, and the kingdom of God is near. Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God. Everything is possible for him who believes. God is our strength and through Him we will encourage the timid, and help the weak. With God's mercy we shall go into all the world and preach the good news of gospel; and proclaim in His name about repentance for forgiveness of sins to all nations. We pray for salvation, healing and redemption in His name Jesus Christ. By faith in love and hope, we press on toward the goal according to His plan. For, nothing is impossible with God. mUic];ehLKm];TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.Et,pQn]w}.tL,hw];yw].eSmI;w}.yU,mUiw]:lQw]El:tuik].mL;sm]nL,"kUn];ekL.etkin]Kw]:mun];nG];mUic];ehLKm];JPL;sw]:n}.mI;tac];lImac],klL,kU:ekL."tL,ekL.yum],n}.An],lG]ekL:pQn]l}:kU:mQw];yw]."JPL;sw]:pQn]AQn]hqc];hw];El:lUv]:mn];sw]:eShw];etpn]hqc];tI:ekL.sG]lQk].sG]ng}.eSEl:sg}:Tqm]ekL.hqc];AUn]:nuc];sG]Kw]"lUv]:krunL,JPL;sw]:eShw];etkGL,nG];km];PL,elL;kn}.kU:tI:'ehL;lat]:Kaw],lIkGam];JtL;sw]:'El:hgc].eSL,lgc]:ngc],twa},sG]Kuin];tL,l}:An]pg},wac];KGac].pn]nn].'tI:kUn];kU:mUic];kU:sUiw].KUiw];lUv]:suiw]:sw]:ey,Su"hw];SU;tgc];nG];suiw]:sw]:ey,SuKrit]:Ek,Kzt]'yUt];yL'T},Tut],pUt];pg},pn]lgt]:lqw];"lUv]:tac];yum],'tac];hk].'tac];muc]:mgc];eShw];suin],hqc];tuic]:Kuin]:nL:kGL,sU;yUic];ma}sgm];wac];Pqn]sw]:"pUiw]:wL:epL;pL;TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.An]Am],pQn]l}:Am],mI;"

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Hallelujah Sao Hug Kha (The Lord Loves Me) - Tai worship song and lyrics - Sailao Teekham


(52)hL;El;lU;yL;sw]:hk].KL: (hgc].' sa};law]num],TI;Km];)
KUiw];hUin];TI;Km];
·       suc]sn]kw]w}.sm]sm]sw]:tL,eS,
yL,pg},PL:muiw];kw]pqt]:eSpgk]:
ygn];Aap]:hUw]sG]hk].pn]Tqc]:km];nuic]:
ygn];l}:yin];sw]:mgk],lat]:
kw]pQn]t};ekL.lImG];n}
·       sw]:kUv];kw]yUic];KG]:l}:tL,eS,
Am],mI;Sc]tqn];tac]tI:sw]:l}:
ygn];sw]:PLPUiw];w}.pQn]tI:Sw];puic]:
ygn];p}tac];Suiw]:etL,sw]:
Agn]sm]sU;sw]:Kiun];

yUic];Aan];mI;tc];mUt];n}.pQn]sw]:
kU:tI:kU:yam];kw]lUw],sw]:
yUic];Aan];tc];mUt];n}.pQn]tL,sw]:
pn]l}:hU.An]sw]:mI;sm]nn].eSkm];
sw]:ey,Su

sw]:ey,SumI;tI:sm]'mak],hUw]sG]KL:hU.hn]'
sw]:ey,Suhk].KL:' hk].KL:' hk].KL:'
hk].sw]:'hk].sw]:'KL:hk].sw]:'
sw]:ey,Su'
hL<El;lU;yL;
Hallelujah Sao Hug Kha (The Lord loves me)

Draw me close to you always and forever
Don’t let go of my hand
I again present my heart of love to you once more
Wanting to hear You say that I am your good friend

You alone I want
There is none can be replaced You
Stand by me, Dear my Lord whom I rely on
Please lead me to walk in Your righteous way
To come near to You again

All my purposes are You and for You
Every day I need You in my life
All my aims and desires are for You
Let me know that You are near
Lord Jesus!

Jesus is near, I know in my heart
Jesus loves me,
I love You Jesus!
Hallelujah!

sa};hgc].yw].lIcam];'mUiw]:n}.3/22/2015yam];wa};wn];tI:wiQc];niw];ygk].'yU<Aqt].S]eA'hL<El;lU;yL;' tac],ekY;sU;nG];siuw]:sw]:ey,SueAL:'

No comments:

Pastor vs. Roman Catholic