VISION & MISSION

VISION & MISSION: The kingdom of God has come to us, now is come the kingdom of our Lord, and the kingdom of God is near. Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God. Everything is possible for him who believes. God is our strength and through Him we will encourage the timid, and help the weak. With God's mercy we shall go into all the world and preach the good news of gospel; and proclaim in His name about repentance for forgiveness of sins to all nations. We pray for salvation, healing and redemption in His name Jesus Christ. By faith in love and hope, we press on toward the goal according to His plan. For, nothing is impossible with God. mUic];ehLKm];TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.Et,pQn]w}.tL,hw];yw].eSmI;w}.yU,mUiw]:lQw]El:tuik].mL;sm]nL,"kUn];ekL.etkin]Kw]:mun];nG];mUic];ehLKm];JPL;sw]:n}.mI;tac];lImac],klL,kU:ekL."tL,ekL.yum],n}.An],lG]ekL:pQn]l}:kU:mQw];yw]."JPL;sw]:pQn]AQn]hqc];hw];El:lUv]:mn];sw]:eShw];etpn]hqc];tI:ekL.sG]lQk].sG]ng}.eSEl:sg}:Tqm]ekL.hqc];AUn]:nuc];sG]Kw]"lUv]:krunL,JPL;sw]:eShw];etkGL,nG];km];PL,elL;kn}.kU:tI:'ehL;lat]:Kaw],lIkGam];JtL;sw]:'El:hgc].eSL,lgc]:ngc],twa},sG]Kuin];tL,l}:An]pg},wac];KGac].pn]nn].'tI:kUn];kU:mUic];kU:sUiw].KUiw];lUv]:suiw]:sw]:ey,Su"hw];SU;tgc];nG];suiw]:sw]:ey,SuKrit]:Ek,Kzt]'yUt];yL'T},Tut],pUt];pg},pn]lgt]:lqw];"lUv]:tac];yum],'tac];hk].'tac];muc]:mgc];eShw];suin],hqc];tuic]:Kuin]:nL:kGL,sU;yUic];ma}sgm];wac];Pqn]sw]:"pUiw]:wL:epL;pL;TL,wrL.JPL;sw]:n}.An]Am],pQn]l}:Am],mI;"

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

To The Lord Our Righteousness - Tai worship song



(119)Tiuc]JPL;sw]:mn],mqn]:siuw]:sG]:Siuw]:etL,hw];
E                             F#m       
tac],ekY;sU;eAL:'TL,wrL.JPL;'
       A                            B          C#m    E             F#m        E   C#m                 A            
1. tac],ekY;sU;'miUw]:lQw]kU:yam];' eAL:sw]:hw];'  KL:yuk].ygc]:sw]:'
2. miuw];kuc],ekY;sU;yG],sw]:' mI;w}.niUw]KL:hw];' kw]KL:sUm];' tac],ekY;sU;eAL:'
3. hw];tac],ekY;sU;' pun]:tL,miUw]:n}.' eAL:sw]:AiSer;' hw];KL:ygc]:eyL;sw]:'
E             E
ey,Su' tac],ekY;sU;eAL:'

(119)To The LORD Our Righteousness
E             F#m       
Thank you Lord, my God
A                 B         C#m  E  F#m        E   C#m       A
1. I give all thanks to You now, O LORD, I honor You
2. Your gracious hand is upon me, I am glad, and thank you
3. We give thanks for today, O the God of Israel, we praise you
E             E
Jesus, Thank you Lord, my God

(Jeremiah 29:11-14, NIV)
   11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, …”
(Jeremiah 32: 36-42, & 44, NIV)
36 "…,  this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 37 I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety. 38 They will be my people, and I will be their God. 39 I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. 40 I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. 41 I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.
    42 "This is what the LORD says; …, so I will give them all the prosperity I have promised them.”... 44…, because I will restore their fortunes, [a] declares the LORD."
Jeremiah 33: 3, 11 & 16, NIV
3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
11 the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying,
       "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty,
       for the LORD is good;
       his love endures forever."
      For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD.
16 In those days Judah will be saved
       and Jerusalem will live in safety.
       This is the name by which it [a] will be called:
       The LORD Our Righteousness.'
(Psalm 44:3, NIV) “It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.”
Psalm 41:13 “Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen.”
(mqt]:tiw];15;31')31kUn];mUic];tc];la}Kw]Aam];'mUiw]:Kw]l}:hn]kUn];AL.Kw]lat]:kGam];Kiun];'kUn];KLhk];KLkqc].Kw]lIKiun];'kUn];KL:EK.KL:han]:Kw]p}l}:lIlIKiun];'El:kUn];tLmgt],Kw]l}:hn]tLKiun];nn].eAL:"eSEl:Kw]ygc]:eyL;JPL;AiSer;yw].eAL:" (Matthew 15:31) 31The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.”

No comments: